.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

In VB's Closet: Christian Louboutin Daffodile Pumps

Now I thought my YSL Tribtoos were serisouly high! These things take the cake!

I knew once I first saw the Daffodile pumps that Victoria would definitely be spotted out in a pair and now she has. These are the newest Louboutin "it" shoe and they are selling out like wildfire everywhere! I was actually in a store today that had this exact pair and the sales girl told me that before they even came in the boutique, she had atleast 30 calls a day about them! Now she's had to restock them twice and they came in last month! It was the first I had seen them in person and they are HUGE!

These bad boys give meaning to sky-high! Here are the tech specs:
- Heel Height: 6 inches approx. - 160 mm approx.
- Arch: 4 inches approx. - 100 mm approx.
- Platform Height: 2.5 inches approx. - 60 mm approx.

They are available here for $995. I honestly hated them at first, but they are slowly growing on me. Kim Kardashian, Beyonce, and Heidi Klum are huge fans of the shoes.