.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Celebrities in VB: Jennifer Hudson in Victoria Beckham Spring 2011 - #89

Two Victoria Beckham dresses in a row this week on Dancing with the Stars! First Katherine Jenkins and then the lovely Jennifer Hudson! Jennifer continues to make us all envious of her new incredible figure! To her appearance on DWTS, she wore the V-neck bell dress, #89, from Victoria's spring 2011 collection with a pair of matching purple satin heels. I wasn't the biggest fan of this dress at first, but Jennifer rocks the hell outta it! She looked incredible! *Sorry guys, I can't post my usual photo collages cause my computer crashed thanks to a recent storm so I'm borrowing my fiance's laptop and he doesn't have the same photo program as me. This will have to due until mine is fixed.

source: Style