.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Be Back Tomorrow Night with Updates!

Hey everyone!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was pretty busy with a father's day celebration (Happy belated Father's Day to all you dads out there!!) and two graduation parties for my cousins (congrats to grads out there too!!) so I wasn't on my computer at all. I just wanted to give you all a heads up because I won't be online today either. My sister is having minor surgery today and I will be with her at the hospital. I'm going straight from work and I'm not sure when I'll be home. I will be back tomorrow with updates though as I'm off and will have plenty of time to post some news!

Have a great Monday! See you tomorrow!

PS: My eBay auctions are ending today. I received emails from a few of you wondering about international shipping. I will be re-listing items that didn't sell on Friday and will include international rates. I didn't the first time and I apologize but I definitely will next time around. I'll post all info as soon as it's up! Thanks everybody!!

UPDATE: Rather than write a whole new post, I just want to give you all a quick update. I will not be able to update the blog until early next week. Last night, my great uncle passed away (which is why I wasn't able to post) and I will be spending the remainder of the next few days with my family. Funeral/wake arrangements were being made today so when I know for sure when his services will be, I will then post to let you all know when I will be returning. eBay auctions will also be put on the back burner for a bit. Thanks for your support everyone! This has definitely been the toughest year ever! xo

UPDATE #2: Hey everyone.. just to let you know, I will be back on Monday after work. Services will be Friday & Saturday. Thank you for your understanding and continued support! It means the world to me.. especially during this extremely difficult year. xo