.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Victoria Isn't Taking a Maternity Leave of Absence

Victoria Beckham has revealed that she will continue working right up until her daughter is born next month.

The singer-turned-fashion designer, who is eight months pregnant with her fourth child, told GLAMOUR magazine that she has no intention on slowing down, until her baby daughter is born.

The star joked: "Maternity leave - what's that? I've been working incredibly hard so I'm prepared for next season."

Victoria, who is already mum to Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, said that normal working mums could relate to her plight, commenting: "Being a working mum is hard - I think women can relate to me when I say it's like juggling glass balls."

However, the star, who took home the coveted Accessory Designer of the Year gong at the GLAMOUR Women of the Year earlier this week, insisted that she doesn't see her clothing line as a job, saying: "My husband and children will always be my priority. But for me, what I do professionally doesn't feel like a job - it's my passion."

She later added: "It's been a really exciting time for me. It's my passion to make women look and feel beautiful and the highest compliment I can receive is when women enjoy what I'm doing."

Beckham is expected to give birth to her first daughter, with husband David Beckham, on 4 July in their adoptive home of Los Angeles


source: Glamour - Hannah Lyons Powell