.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Victoria Tweets: Congratulations to Marc Jacobs

Tonight is the annual CFDA Awards celebration and Victoria's close friend and fellow fashion designer Marc Jacobs is going to be the night's guest of honor. Marc will take home the "2011 Lifetime Achievement" award.

Director Sofia Coppola, his friend, will present the award to him and the ceremony will be held in Lincoln Center in NYC and will be hosted by Anderson Cooper.

"It's crazy,'' Jacobs told the Associated Press. "I mean, I have a lot more to do. 'Achievement' sounds final. I'd like to call it `Lifetime of achievement' and for what's left to achieve. I have no intention of slowing down. I don't rest anyway.''

Victoria, who will not be attending the awards this year, is very happy for Marc and tweeted the following message today: "Congratulations to my dear friend Marc Jacobs on his CFDA Lifetime Achievement Award and to all of tonight's nominees! Excited for everyone!"
source: CBS & Twitter - @victoriabeckham