.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Who Wore it Better: Brooklyn Decker or Jennifer Hudson?

Blush pink is definitely a huge color in the Victoria Beckham spring 2011 collection. Another trend of the collection is structured pencil dresses (which is a VB staple). This stunningly simplistic sleeveless obi seamed fitted dress, #84, embodies both of the top spring qualities.

Brooklyn Decker was first to wear this dress to the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3rd. She showed off a fabulously flirty shorter hairdo which I loved on her! Brooklyn paired the look with simple pointed pumps. Jennifer Hudson followed in her footsteps when she wore the same design on May 2nd to the 2nd Annual Mary J. Blige Honors Concert to Benefit FFAWN. Jennifer looked amazing showing off her fabulous figure in the body hugging design and Louboutin peeptoe booties.

So who wore it better? This is a tough call for me because I love aspects of both. I adore Brooklyn's hairstyle and how it showcases the offset neckline of the dress but I much perfer Jennifer's shoes... so it's more or less a tie for me. What do you guys think?